The Event Coordinator is responsible for marketing and sales of all the organization’s corporate events while building and maintaining a relationship with clients and customers.
He/she will be responsible for handling the sales and sign-ups for events by sourcing for delegates, and attendees of events. S/he will also be responsible for providing assistance in the ingress and egress of events.
- Source for event participants and delegates through lead generation, outbound calls, email marketing, and lead follow-ups
- Source and maintain communications with participants
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines
- Solicits sponsorships for events and ensure that long-term partnership with establishments/organizations is cultivated
- Coordinates the preparation marketing collaterals for programs and events
- Manage inquiries for the events
- Provide assistance in the logistics – ingress, and egress of the event
- Preferably with experience in events planning and management, and lead generation although open to fresh graduates
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any course
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Organized, and can work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines, prioritizing workloads as necessary
- Has the ability to identify market needs and trends
- Can work independently and must be comfortable working under pressure