- Spearhead and conceptualize, develop, and create strategies that will increase, improve, and maximize tenant occupancy of warehouse properties.
- Actively collaborate with Management for the sustainability of leasing operation, for the purpose of achieving targeted rental income and planned occupancy levels.
- Provide strategies on tenant sourcing and space recovery activities to keep leasing programs updated, relevant and profitable.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in retail management or leasing and rental space management.
- With significant exposure to leasing various spaces
- Preferences are given to those with extensive experience in LEASING, BUSINESS OPERATIONS, MARKETING, and/or RETAIL MANAGEMENT.
- With excellent leadership and entrepreneurial qualities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent.