Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Responsible for providing prompt technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software and security-related control systems.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Will spearhead set up of all computer system and applications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Highly trainable