Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your sales people.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Graduate of any business-related 4 year course
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) managerial experience in sales and marketing operations, handling multiple branches with monthly quotas, proficient in creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing sales reports
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrates an up-to-date and in-depth understanding of the industry
- Displays ability to be decisive and able to react to unforeseen difficulties
- Disciplined, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Willing to travel