- Spearheads and conceptualize, develop, and create strategies that will increase, improve, and maximize residential property occupancies, tenant occupancy of handled malls, centers, and buildings.
- Actively collaborate with Management for the sustainability of leasing operation, for the purpose of achieving targeted rental income and planned occupancy levels.
- Provides strategies on merchandise mix concepts (products and services) and space recovery activities to keep leasing programs updated, relevant, and profitable.
- Ensures 100% turnover and residential occupancies at all times.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in residential leasing or leasing and rental space management.
- With significant exposure to residential sales and leasing, shopping center operations and/or retail industry or fast food industry.
- Preferences are given to those with extensive experience in LEASING, BUSINESS OPERATIONS, MARKETING, and/or RETAIL MANAGEMENT and RESIDENTIAL SALES.
- With excellent leadership and entrepreneurial qualities.
- Having a team of brokers is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent.