– Implement various network solutions from wireless, biometrics, VPN, Fiber Leased Line, Broadband, VPN to VoIP.
– Train, supervise and oversee 3rd party support personnel, IT contractors and LICA implementation team during IT infrastructure projects
– Handles administrative work by IT like following up suppliers, monthly Internet and Phone bills, check preps and domain/hosting related concerns.
– Plan, analyze, design and recommend the best hardware, software and network solution based on what the Lica affiliate needs.
Education: – BS IT, BS CS and BS Com Eng.
Required Professional License: – Not Required – IT has certifications, not PRC License
Special Training: – Any IT & Networking Certificate – Advantage
Special Skills: – Basic Hardware, Software and Network Troubleshooting – Required
Experience: – 1-year Experience in PC Troubleshooting and Network Support
Remarks: – Preferred to have good English communication skills both written and verbal
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Administration: 1 year (Preferred)