- Responsible for creating training tools and operations manuals and delivering training programs on hospitality operations and customer service.
- Conduct training classes demonstrating proper work techniques and practical skills in work settings.
- Must have a combination of practical experience, excellent communications skills and a positive customer service attitude.
- Recommends, develops, and assists in implementation of programs designed to enable the organization to meet its objectives.
- Implement a sustainable plan of programs with the goal to develop a strong staffing pipeline.
- Develop and continually update manuals.
- Work collaboratively and build strong partnerships with divisional leaders to accomplish business priorities through training events
HOSPITALITY TRAINING OFFICER
Job Category: Hospitality
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taguig City