- Develops the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Creates visual concepts
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Complete a bachelor’s degree with a major or concentration in graphic design, either at a traditional college or an art institute.
- 3D design
- communication design
- fine art
- graphic design
- visual art.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills