- Understand copier machines by studying characteristics, capabilities and features; comparing and contrasting competitive model; inspecting copier machines.
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at community activities greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Approach and assist new customers that enter the dealership lot.
- Determines the needs of customer by listening and asking questions; matching requirements and interests to various models.
- Demonstrates copier machines by explaining characteristics, capabilities and features.
- Perform walk-around with customer and demonstrate features of the product
- Effectively close rental sales.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat business and referrals.
- Attends training and sales meetings offered by manufacturers.
- Plan more effectively to improve sales and aim to achieve targets on a monthly basis
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Action Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management