- Locates existing properties of the company and its affiliates and proposes potential business deals for the different project sites.
- Doing Feasibility Studies (Physically possible, Legally permissible, Financially feasible, and maximally productive)
- Examining joint venture opportunities
- Involved in Land Sourcing and Acquisition
- Market Research and Analysis
- Doing Financial Statements
- Identifies trendsetter ideas
- Updates job knowledge through seminars related to the real estate industry, reading publications, etc.
- Make presentation and defense of study to the General Manager and to the Board.
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in business development and marketing roles.
- Professional demeanor with proven ability to cultivate and maintain business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in graphic design and public relations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the firm.
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment; good time management skills.
- Self-starter who works well independently or as part of a team.